add share buttonsSoftshare button powered by web designing, website development company in India

When The Government Is At Fault: Hire An Attorney For FTCA

When The Government Is At Fault: Hire An Attorney For FTCA

It is not easy to sue the government but it is possible in some exceptional circumstances. If you feel that you have been injured due to negligence or intentional wrongdoing of someone who works for the government or even a government agency, and your only available choice is to sue the government. ,

You will definitely need a personal injury lawyer who can help you make the claim properly according to the criteria set under the Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA). You can also hire an attorney for suing the government via

Image source: Google

The accidents in which you can sue the government are different in nature. It could be a simple slip and fall case inside a government complex or a property damage claim due to a government project or even medical malpractice that occurred at a military hospital.

As mentioned earlier, there is a proper way is to file a claim against a government agency. Before your case is heard in court, you must verify whether your case will be allowed to be heard by the FTCA. A proper claim must be submitted before the FTCA before the district court can review your claim. Your personal injury lawyer will help you file a complete claim and properly submit it within a period of 6 months to 2 years from the time of the injury.

It is very important to hire a lawyer who is honest enough to help you properly present your claim before the court. In addition, if your claim is deemed not to have been properly presented, you may have to lose all your opportunities to be compensated by the government agency that has caused you injuries or that damages your property.

Be diligent and keep in mind that there is a proper way to file claims and failure to follow the rules will mean forfeiting your right to settle.